Verizon’s new military discount program could save you hundreds of dollars every year.
Last week, Verizon launched its new program — active military, veterans and Gold Star families are eligible to save up to $40 every month on their cellphone plans. The deal offers $15 off regular monthly prices on one phone plan. It also offers $30 off on two lines or $40 off on three lines under Verizon’s unlimited plans.
» TRENDING: Sears to close 10 more Kmart, Sears locations
3 times men were connected to terror plots in Ohio https://t.co/RdZvbwHsDH— WHIO-TV (@whiotv) July 2, 2018
Military families can receive a $200 Mastercard prepaid card when activating a new 4G LTE smartphone on a new line of service, according to the company.
To get the military discount, simply login to your account and choose the unlimited plans you need.
FIVE FAST READS
• People are talking about suicide: There's help available locally
• Woman shaving legs at pool sparks outrage, disgust
• 5 surprising ways Kroger is changing stores in 2018
• This $2 million Warren County estate is a rural paradise with a resort-style pool
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house
About the Author