Frigid weather affected most parts of the Miami Valley early this morning.
At the Dayton International Airport the lowest recorded temperature today was minus 4 degrees, which is the lowest on record since Jan. 15, 2018.
Extreme temperatures were recorded across the Miami Valley and are listed below:
- Bellefontaine Regional Airport, minus 11 degrees
- Greene County Airport, minus 6 degrees
- Springfield-Beckley Airport, minus 6 degrees
- Kettering, minus 5 degrees
- Butler County Regional Airport, minus 3 degrees
- Wright-Patterson AFB, minus 3 degrees
- Warren County Airport, minus 1 degrees
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.