>> RELATED: Dayton-area small businesses eligible for $40M in relief
To qualify for a grant, the business must meeting the following criteria:
- Be locally owner and located in Montgomery County
- Have fewer than 50 employees
- Have gross annual receipts of less than $5 million
- Have a physical storefront and/or be an allowable home office as reported in the most recent filed tax return
- Be current on all state, federal and local taxes
- Be in compliance with state small business requirements
- Retain one full-time employee for at least three months after the grant award
>> RELATED: Coronavirus: How will local governments spend $142M in federal stimulus money?
Previously the program was limited to businesses with fewer than 30 employees and less than $1 million in annual revenue.
Businesses that already received federal assistance, including the Payment Protection Program, SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans or other funding from the CARES Act, do not qualify for the grant program.
Applications are available at at www.mcohiocares.org.