Crews quickly knock down small space heater fire in Dayton

Smoke was showing from a two-story house Saturday around 1:55 p.m. in the 2200 block of Wayne Avenue, according to Montgomery County Regional dispatch.

Crews quickly knocked down the small fire from a space heater, dispatch said.

>> AAA reminds motorists to prepare for winter storms

According to initial reports, everyone was out of the house where a space heater caught fire on the second floor.

No injuries are reported at this time.

We are working to learn more and will update this page when information becomes available.

About the Author