Anyone interested in helping pre-pack and serve meals should fill out an application at DaytonMetroLibrary.org.
The program starts June 23 and goes through Aug. 27.
The meal pickup is from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the following locations:
- Main library: 215 E. Third St., Dayton
- Maimisburg: 545 E. Linden Ave.
- Northmont: 333 W. National Road
- Westwood: 3207 Hoover Ave.
- Burkhardt: 4680 Burkhardt Ave.
- Miami Twp.: 2718 Lyons Road
- Southeast: 21 Watervliet Ave.
- Trotwood: 855 E. Main St.
- Electra C. Doren: 701 Troy St.
- Huber Heights: 6160 Chambersburg Road
- New Lebanon: 715 W. Main Street
- West Carrollton: 300 E. Central Ave.
>> Multi-million dollar development proposed for Wright Dunbar area
Dayton Public Schools is also operating grab-and-go meals at the Madden Hills branch, 2542 Germantown St., from 12:05 to 12:25 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays and at the Northwest branch, 2410 Philadelphia Drive, from 12:50 to 1 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays.
For more information about meal pickup locations, contact Burns at 937-496-8507 or MBurns@DaytonMetroLibrary.org. For more information on the Children's Hunger Alliance, visit https://childrenshungeralliance.org/.