Surface Street Incidents
- On South Main Street (Ohio 741) in front of Springboro High School, police and medics were dispatched to a crash with injuries reported around 7 a.m.
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
- I-75 south ramp to US 35 west will be closed from January 9th to September 30th to replace a bridge deck beam that was not included in the I-75 modernization project. The official detour is: I-75 south to the Edwin C. Moses turn around lane to I-75 north to US 35 west.
- SR 49 south between Brookville-Salem Road and Pleasant Plain Road, Lane closures through May 31. One southbound lane will remain open at all times.
- SR 49 between Poplar Street and Main Street, road closure March 1st – April 30th. The official detour is: US 40 to SR 503 to SR 722.
- South Gebhart Church Road between SR 725 and Maue Road, Road Closure February 6th – April 19th. The official detour is: Maue Road to Alexandersville Road to SR 725 to South Gebhart Church Road.
- Old Mill Road between Phillipsburg-Union Road and North Montgomery County Line Road, Road Closure February 6th - May 6th. The official detour is: Phillipsburg-Union Road to Rhinehard Road to North Montgomery County Line Road to Old Mill Road
- The Webster Street bridge is closed as it is rebuilt. A detour will take drivers to Keowee Street to Monument Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed in November of 2017
- I-75 between CR 25A (Piqua) and US 36, Nightly lane closures March 20th – 24th between 7 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-75 between CR 25A (Piqua) and US 36, Lane width restrictions until June 15th. Lanes are restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
- Statler Road between Cromes Drive and Free Road, road closure until June 15th. The official detour is: Cromes Drive/Looney Road to US 36 to Troy-Sidney Road to Statler Road.
- I-675 south between Haddix Road and Restoration Park Drive, Daily lane closures March 20th – 24th between 7 am and 3 pm. One southbound lane will remain open at all times.
- SR 571 between Culbertson Road and Harzell Road, bridge closure March 8th – May 22nd. The official detour is: US 36 to US 127 to SR 49 to SR 721
- SR 721 between US 36 and Covington-Gettysburg Road, bridge closure March 20th – June 3rd. The official detour is: US 36 to SR 48 to SR 718.
- Fair Road Ramp to I-75 south, ramp closure March 20th – 24th. The official detour is: I-75 north to SR 47 to I-75 south.
Download our free WHIO news app which will send you notifications of major traffic issues and provide you with 24/7 updates on breaking news and weather.
Get a live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.