Family displaced after Fairborn duplex fire

Credit: DaytonDailyNews

caption arrowCaption
The fire was reported around 11:15 a.m. at the home in the 2100 block of Chapel Drive.?

Credit: DaytonDailyNews

Firefighters reported flames were shooting through the roof of a duplex on Chapel Drive in Fairborn Wednesday morning, according to initial reports.

>>LOCAL WEATHER: Winter Weather Advisory in effect for some; wintry mix, snow moving through today

The fire was reported around 11:15 a.m. at the home in the 2100 block of Chapel Drive.

Firefighters said the fire was contained to the right unit of the duplex.  The roof was damaged.

No injuries were reported and the family will be unable to live at the house, firefighters said.

The fire started in the area of the chimney, firefighters said.

About the Author