Ohio continues to reopen after many closures for the coronavirus pandemic.
>> Coronavirus: Complete Coverage
Here are 10 ways going to the gym will be different when they reopen May 26:
- Equipment will be spaced 6 feet apart.
- Classes will be set up to allow for 6 feet of distancing and may be smaller.
- Lost and found will be eliminated.
- Facial coverings will be recommended.
- Reminders to wash hands, sanitize equipment and social distance will be posted.
- Fewer lockers will be available.
- Showers must be attended and sanitized between each use.
- Steam rooms and saunas will be closed.
- Drinking fountains will be disabled but bottle refill stations will continue if they're no-touch stations.
- Restrooms and public areas will be cleaned every two hours.
In Other News
Jack Kirsch, known for modesty and integrity, dies at 97
Miami University and TriHealth’s new $96M facility is a conglomerate of...
Airborne chemical drift threatens grapes on the vines at Ohio wineries
Award-winning Lebanon business, Jam and Jelly Lady, teaches canning...
Hamilton Pride festival today at Marcum Park
About the Author