Panera Bread has partnered with the Humane Society of Greater Dayton to support homeless animals.
Throughout September, Panera Bread’s franchisee, Covelli Enterprises, will donate proceeds to the Humane Society through the Covelli Cares Change Roll-up Program.
Through this program, if you round up your bill at any local Panera, those extra proceeds will be donated.
Panera Bread will also donate $1 for every order made online through www.Panera.com with promo code PRFUND.
The participating locations include:
- Beavercreek: 2752 Fairfield Commons and The Greene, 49 Chestnut Street
- Centerville: 11 North Main Street
- Dayton: 1203 Brown Street, 6550 Miller Lane, 2500 Miamisburg Centerville Road, 6130 Wilmington Pike
- Englewood: 9194 North Main Street
- Huber Heights: 8104 Old Troy Pike
- Kettering: 4110 Far Hills Road
- Miamisburg: Austin Landing, 10551 Innovation Drive
- Springfield: 1950 North Bechtle Avenue
- Troy: 1920 West Main Street
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.