Brown said Sunday hours will be added once Living Simply’s permanent home is able to reopen.
That building, 112 E. Main St., was gutted by flames early morning Feb. 26.
>> RELATED: Living Simply Soap, downtown Tipp City business, damaged in morning fire
Living Simply Soap owner Tanya Brown said she has tried to remain positive as she and her family rebuild the building.
The community has been supportive since the fire, she said.
“It’s glorious. It is wonderful,” she said of being open again. “It was so wonderful to see all of our customers, so many hugs and so many ‘we are happy to see you.’”
Work continues at the store’s home, which is owned by the Brown and her family.
“We hope to be open (there) by September,” Brown said. “Our family is doing quite a bit of work on the building.”
>> 3 Dayton dining treasures to discover in charming Tipp City
Brown said much of Living Simply’s molds and cutters were destroyed by the fire and inventory had to be thrown out.
“We just could not take any chances with any contamination or leaking of any soot into the products,” she said. “We just had to have a complete peace of mind that everything is fresh.”
The family bought a Fourth Street building last year because the business had outgrown the Main Street location. Brown said soaps and other products are now being made out of that building.
>> Dog finds ‘furever’ home after 2,381 days — a record-breaking 6½ years — in local shelter
“We are grateful we had that space,” she said.
Brown launched her business about 14 years ago at a farmer’s market. She employs about six.