The Dayton Performing Arts Alliance, in partnership with supporter Booz Allen Hamilton, presents the Military Appreciation Program for active-duty military members, retired veterans and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base government civilian employees in the Miami Valley.
Two complimentary tickets are offered to military households over the course of the 2019 season. Additional tickets are available for sale. Ask about military and student discounts.
Tickets are available at Ticket Center Stage, located in the Wintergarden of the Schuster Center at 1 W. Second St. (at the corner of Second and North Main Streets in downtown Dayton) or by calling 888-228-3630 to reserve tickets.
Box office hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday, noon to 4 p.m. A limited number of tickets per performance date will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Selected from the listed performance 2019 schedule below per military household will be available for pickup in person within 30 days of the performance date. A valid active-duty military, veteran or government civilian ID must be presented in person. Tickets cannot be reserved until 30 days prior to the selected performance date.
Military Appreciation Program Performance Schedule
All performances are held at the Schuster Center unless otherwise indicated.
• Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra Rockin’ Orchestra: A Salute to The Eagles –Feb. 9, 8 p.m.
• Dayton Ballet: Perspectives –Feb. 14, 7:30 p.m. & Feb. 15, 8 p.m. (Victoria Theatre)
• DPO SuperPops: Celtic Spirit featuring Eileen Ivers – Feb. 22 & 23, 8 p.m.
• Dayton Opera: The Pirates of Penzance –March 2, 8 p.m. & March 3, 3 p.m.
• DPO Recital Series: String Quartet Gems – March 10, 3 p.m. (Dayton Art Institute)
• DPO Family Series: Bach to the Future with Platypus Theater and DPYO –March 17, 3 p.m.
• DPO Masterworks: A Brahms Treasury –March 22 & 23, 8 p.m.
• Dayton Opera/DPO Recital Series: Ryan Speedo Green –March 24, 3 p.m.
• DPO Rockin’ Orchestra: Top Twenty Rock Hits of All Time –March 30, 8 p.m.
• Dayton Ballet: Sleeping Beauty: The Story of Briar Rose –April 12 & 13, 8 p.m.
• DPO Sundae Classics: Sgt. Pepper’s: The Classical Connections Edition –April 28, 3 p.m.
• DPO Masterworks: Mauceri Meets Daurov –May 10 & 11, 8 p.m.
• Dayton Opera: Salome –May 17, 8 p.m. & May 19, 3 p.m.
• DPO SuperPops: Hello, Louis! A Tribute to Louis Armstrong –May 31 & June 1, 8 p.m.
• DPO Recital Series: Concertmaster’s Choice –June 2, 3 p.m. (Dayton Art Institute)
• DPO Masterworks: Mozart and Mahler –June 7 & 8, 8 p.m.
• DPO Sundae Classics: Mahler: Symphony No. 1 – June 9, 3 p.m.