· Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
· Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers
· Quick response to spills, trash and other situations
· End of day sanitation procedures for restroom, kitchen, and other facilities
· Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor locations, including walkways and queues
"Additionally, our onsite health teams and leaders are communicating with our cast members about illness prevention, including the guidance of the CDC. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs, such as staying home when sick, washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following proper respiratory cough etiquette, avoiding close contact with people who are sick and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
“The CDC provides more detailed coronavirus information on its website and as always, your personal physician is a valuable resource for specific medical questions you may have. If you have any questions about visiting Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort, please call 407-WDisney.”
To learn more about Disney health and safety measures, click here.