Firefighters: Grill could be to blame for Fourth of July house fire

ajc.com

Credit: Palm Bay Fire Rescue

A grill could be to blame for a house fire on Independence Day, according to officials with Palm Bay Fire Rescue.

Explore>> Read more trending news

Firefighters said they were called Wednesday to a home on Yukon Street Northeast near Malabar Road Northeast and Emerson Drive Northeast.

Explore>> Read more Floridoh! stories

"BBQ grill may have spread the fire to the home," the agency said in a tweet. "PBFR crews currently working to save the home and extinguish the fire along with crews for (Brevard County Fire Rescue)."

No other details were given.