RELATED:Dayton Chamber announces opposition to Ohio Issue 1
“BoxLunch is the perfect addition to our center as they not only offer a wide array of unique gifts and novelty products for our shoppers but the impact they are making to combat hunger is commendable,” said Leanne Rubosky, general manager at the Mall at Fairfield Commons.
The store will open Nov. 7, but will have a soft opening the week leading up, with the first 50 shoppers on Nov. 3 receiving gift cards. An opening event with giveaways, trivia and a DJ will run from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. each day from Nov. 3 to the official opening.
BIZ BEAT:New store at Mall at Fairfield Commons applies permanent makeup
“We are thrilled to bring BoxLunch to the Beavercreek community. Our mission is simple, sell the best product and use our business to inspire and implement solutions to help fight the hunger crisis on both a local and national level,” said Robert Thomsen, senior vice president of merchandising and marketing for BoxLunch.
FIVE FAST READS
• Walmart to buy plus apparel brand
• Ohio farmers face tough economic conditions amid trade war crossfire
• Amazon boosts wages for area Whole Foods, Amazon workers
• Here’s how to get a free entree at Chipotle
• Tipp City luxury home built by German Baptist crew for sale