Last year, the developer also added PetValu, Starbucks and Cassano’s. A Menard’s store is in the works.
“With the recent sale of 21 acres to Menards and the Kroger Marketplace expansion, Shoppes at Valle Greene represents a steady and desirable growth area in the market,” said Chris Conley, president and partner of Oberer Realty and representative of the developer.
FIVE FAST READS
• Walmart to buy plus apparel brand
• Ohio farmers face tough economic conditions amid trade war crossfire
• Amazon boosts wages for area Whole Foods, Amazon workers
• Here’s how to get a free entree at Chipotle
• Tipp City luxury home built by German Baptist crew for sale