Shoppers have less than two weeks to make their last trip to the Oilerie at The Greene Town Center before it closes its doors at the end of the month.
The store that offers a wide assortment of extra virgin olive oils and balsamic vinegars will close at the end of the day Jan. 31, said franchise owner Cindy Hoffman. The Oilerie is a national chain, but each store is operated by individual franchise owners.
“We had wonderful customers and the people that have been in have been very supportive,” Hoffman said. “The location was good for foot traffic … It’s just not feasible to stay here anymore.”
»RELATED: All local Gymboree, Crazy 8 stores to close
Throughout the last nearly two weeks, the Beavercreek Oilerie will offer 50 percent off everything except oils, vinegars and nut oils. There also will be other sales in the store.
Hoffman opened the store 4½ years ago. The next closest Oilerie store is in Columbus, but there are a handful of other oil stores in the Dayton area.
The store will be open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and noon to 6 p.m. until its close date.
• Lowes to hire for jobs at local stores; need 65K nationally
• 10 changes coming to local shopping venues in 2019
• 5 outbreaks, food-related illnesses that impacted Ohio in 2018
• 10 new flights added at local airports in 2018
• Local experts: Avoid New Year’s resolution scams, read the fine print