Local governments make payroll with your money. That’s why the I-Team is using Ohio public records laws to assemble and analyze payroll data for governments across our region.
According to those records, the city of Miamisburg had 13 employees earn more than six figures in 2015, compared to 12 in 2014.
Here are the five highest-paid city of Miamisburg employees in 2015:
1. City Manager Keith D. Johnson — $134,827
2. Sergeant Jeffrey S. Muncy — $117,525
3. Parks & Recreation Director Deborah Jean McLaughlin — $111,066
4. Police Chief John Sedlak — $110,756
5. Sergeant Josiah Mark Keefer — $110,152
Last year, the I-Team performed an exhaustive analysis of local payroll and created a searchable database of 2014 pay for governments across the Dayton region, including all employees who made more than $50,000 in gross pay.
Go here for a growing database — currently containing 177,215 names and salaries — of government employees who made more than $50,000 in gross compensation last year and in 2014.