U.S. News & World Report has ranked seven of the University of Dayton’s graduate programs as some of the best in the country.
UD’s online programs scored the highest with the school of education’s online program and the health science’s online courses tied for 15th nationally. The school of engineering’s online courses tied for 53rd nationally, according to the university.
Below is a list of the graduate programs ranked by U.S. News & World Report:
Online school of education programs
• 15. Online health sciences programs
• 53. Online school of engineering programs
• 56. School of engineering (disciplines of mechanical, aerospace and electrical were also ranked)
• 101. School of education
• 136. Doctorate in physical therapy
• 158. Masters program in public administration
5 HIGHER ED MUST READS
• Bonus potential for new WSU president part of growing trend
UD warns students as St. Patrick’s Day, NCAA First Four approach
BINGE DRINKING: Student death has area colleges re-evaluating
3 things to know about Wright State’s next president
UD event to raise awareness of human trafficking