U.S. News & World Report has ranked seven of the University of Dayton’s graduate programs as some of the best in the country.
UD’s online programs scored the highest with the school of education’s online program and the health science’s online courses tied for 15th nationally. The school of engineering’s online courses tied for 53rd nationally, according to the university.
Below is a list of the graduate programs ranked by U.S. News & World Report:
• 15. Online school of education programs
• 15. Online health sciences programs
• 53. Online school of engineering programs
• 56. School of engineering (disciplines of mechanical, aerospace and electrical were also ranked)
• 101. School of education
• 136. Doctorate in physical therapy
• 158. Masters program in public administration
5 HIGHER ED MUST READS
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.