Here are some new Butler County road closures that may impact your drive this week:
MORE: Commissioners want new bridge built to tackle downtown Hamilton traffic
In Hanover Twp., Lanes Mill Road will close north of Stillwell Beckett Road and south of Nichols Road for a culvert replacement beginning Wednesday, April 11. The road is tentatively scheduled to reopen the week of April 16.
In Monroe, Gallaher Street between Lebanon Street and Ridgepoint Drive will be closed to through traffic on Tuesday, April 10, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., weather permitting. Duke Energy has a contractor installing a new power pole in this location during that time, according to the city.
In Hamilton, South Second Street between Knightbridge Drive and Hanover Street will be closed to through traffic beginning Monday, April 9, at 7 a.m. until Friday, April 27, at 5 p.m. This closure is for roadway improvements as part of the Concrete Repair and Resurfacing Project.
In Hamilton, street closures or lane restrictions due to the Southern Hills Subdivision Water Main Replacement Project are expected daily through May 4. Impacted roadways include:
- Southern Hills Boulevard: Southwood Drive to Pyramid Hill Boulevard
- Oakmont Avenue: Cadillac Drive to Smith Road
- Cadillac Drive: Golfview Drive to Oakmont Avenue
- Briarwood Drive: Cadillac Drive to 1301 Briarwood Drive
- Valleyview Drive: Oakmont Avenue to Southern Hills Boulevard
- Clovernook Drive: Kerry Court to Southern Hills Boulevard
- Dale Road: Entire
- Maple Court: Entire
- Intersection of Smith Road and Oakmont Avenue