Wright-Patterson Air Force Base will hold its first quarterly exercise beginning today and continuing through Feb. 5.
Base personnel, as well as visitors to the base, can expect delays at the gates, traffic congestion, temporary road closures, and potential rerouting of traffic during the duration of the exercise.
Residents of the base’s neighboring communities may notice increased emergency vehicle activity, as well as sirens and public address announcements, as the exercise plays itself out. Certain installation-level customer services could be impacted as exercise activity or simulations require manpower to be temporarily shifted.
RELATED: Commander outlines priorities
OTHER POTENTIAL IMPACTS:
■ Personnel may experience disruptions with medical services and ID card issuance.
■ Certain installation-level customer services could be impacted as exercise activity or simulations require manpower to be temporarily shifted.
FIVE FAST READS
• Gander Mountain stores to reopen under new name
• Walmart reportedly cutting more than 1,000 jobs
• German grocery chain Lidl halts plans to open local store
• Bitcoin prices are plunging. What's really going on with cryptocurrency?
• Grand opening date set for At Home store in Beavercreek