Surface Street Incidents
- On Old Troy Pike at Shull Road in Huber Heights, police were dispatched on a reported crash around 7:25 a.m.
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
- US 35 between Woodman Drive and Smithville Road,road closure December 8th at 8 pm through December 9th at 5 am. The official detour is: US 35 west to Woodman Drive to US 35 east to I-675 south to I-75 north to US 35.
- Smithville Road Ramp to US 35,ramp closure December 8thbetween 2 pm and 3 pm. The official detour is: Smithville Road to US 35 east to Woodman Drive to US 35 west
- Smithville Road Ramp to US 35, overnight ramp closure December 8that 8 pm through December 9th at 5 am.The official detour is: Smithville Road to US 35 East to I-675 South to I-75 north to US 35.
- I-70 between Taywood Road and I-75,Nightly lane closures October 15th – December 16th between 8 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- SR 49 south between Brookville-Salem Road and Pleasant Plain Road,Lane closures November 28th through February 20th. One southbound lane will remain open at all times.
- The Webster Street bridge is closed as it is rebuilt. A detour will take motorists to Keowee Street to Monument Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed in November of 2017
- I-70 between Airport Access Road and SR 48, lane addition project. Two lanes open in each direction. Motorists will encounter barrels and construction in this area.
- The First Street, Second Street and Third Street ramps along I-75 northbound and southbound, are permanently closed. A newly constructed ramp is scheduled to open to motorists in the downtown area in December of 2016. The official detour during these ramp closures is: I-75 North to U.S. 35 East to Jefferson Street to First and Third streets. Motorists can also use Main Street or Edwin C. Moses Boulevard.
- Vista View Drive between Second Street and Third Street, road closed through September of 2017. Detour posted.
- I-75 between CR 25A (Piqua) and US 36,Lane width restrictions September 12th – June 15th of 2017. Lanes are restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
- Statler Road between Cromes Drive and Free Road,road closure September 13th – June 15th, 2017. The official detour is: Cromes Drive/Looney Road to US 36 to Troy-Sidney Road to Statler Road.
Download our free WHIO news app which will send you notifications of major traffic issues and provide you with 24/7 updates on breaking news and weather.
Get a live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.