A Winter Storm Warning is in effect through 8 a.m. Sunday for the entire region.
LIVE CONDITIONS: Track the latest with Live Doppler 7 Radar
The storm system is bringing accumulating, blowing and drifting snow to the area overnight. Impacts from this snowfall will linger into Sunday morning.
Freezing rain from earlier today in spots, along with accumulating snow and gusty winds, will create travel hazards.
Expect slick roads and bitter wind chills.
- Snow, ice and wind will lead to hazardous conditions overnight
Snow and Ice accumulations:
- • Along and north of I-70 including Sidney, Bellefontaine, Troy, Urbana, Springfield — 6 to 8 inches and ice accumulations around 0.1 and 0.2 inches.
- • Dayton and areas south could see freezing rain first, leading to ice accumulations between one-tenth and ¼ inch possible, snow totals between 4 and 6 inches.
- • Southern Butler, Warren and Clinton counties — one-tenth to ¼ inch ice possible, 2 to 4 inches of snow
- *These snow and ice totals are subject to change as finer detail develops through the day.
- **This will be a hard snow to measure because of blowing and drifting at night.
Stay with your Storm Center 7 team on-air and online for winter storm updates.