The Bengals on Tuesday acquired running back Samaje Perine and linebacker Austin Calitro on waivers.
Perine (5-foot-11, 240 pounds) was with the Bengals for most of last season, spending time on the active roster and practice squad. He was claimed off the practice squad by Miami prior to the season finale.
»ANALYSIS: Grading the Bengals’ draft
A fourth-year player out of Oklahoma, Perine was a fourth-round pick of the Washington Redskins in 2017. He has played in 28 career games (eight starts) and rushed for 651 yards and a touchdown. Perine also has 25 receptions for 187 yards and score.
»RELATED: Burrow ready to get to ‘work’
Calitro (6-0, 240) originally was a college free agent signee of the Jets in 2017. A third-year player from Villanova, Calitro has spent time with several teams (49ers, Seahawks, Browns and Jaguars). He has played in 29 career games (nine starts) and has 85 tackles.
The team also announced it had reached contract agreements with the 10 college free agents:
• DT Tyler Clark; 6-3, 289; Georgia; Americus, Ga.
• G Clay Cordasco; 6-5, 306; Oregon State; Cornish, Maine
• DT Trey Dishon; 6-2, 295; Kansas State; Horton, Kan.
• DE Kendall Futrell; 6-2, 222; East Carolina; Winterville, N.C.
• OT Josh Knipfel; 6-6, 309; Iowa State, Hampton, Iowa
• LB Marcel Spears Jr.; 6-0, 221; Iowa State; Olathe, Kan.
• CB Isiah Swann; 5-11, 188; Dartmouth; Queen Creek, Ariz.
• WR Scotty Washington; 6-5, 217; Wake Forest; Washington, D.C.
• HB Devwah Whaley; 5-10, 211; Arkansas; Beaumont, Texas
• TE Mitchell Wilcox; 6-4, 247; South Florida; Tarpon Springs, Fla.