3. UD returns three starters, including junior guard Jenna Burdette, a third-team All-Atlantic 10 pick last season when she averaged 11.5 points per game and led the conference in three-point shooting (40.4 percent).
4. Saint Louis is the preseason favorite in the A-10 followed by Dayton and Duquesne, who tied for No. 2 in the league’s preseason poll.
5. Green will also welcome back Kelley Austria, a senior guard from Carroll High School who took a medical redshirt last season. She was a member of the A-10 all-defense team while starting all 35 games in 2014-15.
6. Among four newcomers on the Dayton roster is Alex Harris, a junior transfer from Penn State. She was one of Ohio’s top-rated recruits when she signed with the Nittany Lions out of Lorain.
7. Dayton’s opening opponent is the reigning MAAC regular season champion. The Bobcats return four starters.