• The 98th Findlay Market Opening Day Parade begins at noon with Reds Hall of Famer Sean Casey serving as Grand Marshal. A select group of current Reds also will make an appearance along the route.
• A military appreciation ceremony will take place on the field, where five local veterans will be honored during pregame ceremonies.
›› MORE: Rookie Reds lead the pitching staff
• Prior to the singing of the National Anthem, the Reds will pause to remember the lives of several members of the Reds family who passed away during the offseason, including Rick Steiner, a longtime Cincinnati resident and member of Reds ownership.
›› MORE: Five new foods to try at Great American Ball Park
• The National Anthem will be performed by Marlana VanHoose from Denver, Ky. This will be the third Opening Day in a row to feature VanHoose, who has performed the anthem at more than 100 events, including the NFL, NBA and NHL games, NASCAR races and the Republican National Convention.
• The pregame flyover will be performed by two F-16 Fighting Falcons of the 112th Fighter Squadron “Stingers” from the 180th Fighter Wing Ohio Air National Guard Base in Toledo.
• The ceremonial first pitch will be delivered by David Joyce, President & CEO of GE Aviation. Catching the pitch will be Joe Allen, GM of GE Global Operations - North America.
Follow Jay Morrison on Twitter
• The Toyota Tundra Sweepstakes Ceremony will feature eight finalists who entered the contest appearing on the field at the end of the first inning. After a spin of the prize wheel, one of the finalists will win a 2017 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4x4 truck.
• God Bless America will be performed by vocalist Staff Sergeant Kelly Perry of the United States Air Force Band of Flight, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, during the 7th inning stretch.