MIAMI VALLEY —
Wednesday morning was the worst commute the Miami Valley has seen so far this winter.
Snow started falling overnight and didn't stop until late morning. An impressive blanket of 1 to 3 inches fell, with some cities picking up more than 4 inches.
- 4.5 -- The highest snow total in the Miami Valley
- 9 1/2 -- Hours it snowed
- 300 --The number of school/business closings and delays
- 6 -- Daybreak crew members in the field Wednesday morning
- 34 -- The number of crashes we reported on
- 375 -- The number of ODOT trucks out Wednesday
- 4 -- Cities that went under a snow emergency
- -5 -- The wind chill in Dayton the morning after the storm