» RELATED: German grocery retailer Lidl to expand to Beavercreek
“Sugarcreek Township is ideally situated in the region for this luxury multi-family community in one of the best school districts in the Dayton area,” said Ian Guttman, CEO of Guttman Properties. “Our new residents will enjoy terrific access to services, including Kroger, Costco, several restaurants and the Miami Valley Hospital, all along a main thoroughfare with quick and easy access to I-675.”
Rollandia Golf Center, which opened in 1961, has been rumored for years as a prime property for development because of its proximity to Cornerstone. The Magic Castle fun center, located next to the golf course, will remain open. Zachary and Angela Fink, who ahve been leasing the Rollandia Golf Center, have the rights to continue operating the fun center.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• JOB LOSS: Local plastics manufacturer to lay off 57 workers
• STORE CLOSINGS: 75 retailers expected to close on Thanksgiving
• New hair salon, spa opens in Centerville
• 4 restaurants, retailers coming to vacant Logan’s Roadhouse
• 2 popular retailers open in Sugarcreek Twp.