A cotton candy and sweets shop is opening its doors at The Greene Town Center in Beavercreek.
La Puf Sweets caters candy buffets, cotton candy bars, s’mores bars and popcorn stations for parties. The business has been offering catering services in the Miami Valley since 2016, and recently made the decision to move to The Greene, according to The Greene’s general manager Steve Willsaw.
The store will open next to Panera. La Puf has been operating out of a storefront at 2289 Patterson Road in Kettering, where the store sold cotton candy, hard candies and gummy-style candies as well as party supplies.
» RELATED: New store opens at The Greene in Beavercreek
"We are headed to the The Greene," the store posted on its Facebook page. "We are super excited and are going to be making our fancy little candy shop bigger and better."
On-site cotton candy catering has several different packages, and some flavors include banana cream, vanilla, grape, bubblegum, pina colada, peach and more. Customers can also order a popcorn station, and La Puf also offers candy and s’mores bars.
The shop is expected to open in October.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Cincinnati airport to give away free cheese coneys, Graeter's ice cream
• Trump attacks Amazon on Twitter again. Here's why.
• Is this the future of air travel? Pilotless planes to be ready by 2025
• You can live in this refurbished, historic church in Oregon District
• 9 recent changes that are revolutionizing the local retail industry
About the Author