To submit your event for free, email Wheels at email@example.com. Deadline is 10 days prior to desired date of publication or event. See full list, including weekly and monthly cruise-ins, online at https://www.daytondailynews.com/cars/ and look for MOTOR NEWS. Follow Wheels on Facebook @DDNWheels.
- THURSDAY NIGHT OHIO CRUISERS CRUISE-INS, change in location from Airline Dairy Crème, Vandalia to Get Air, 6020 Chambersburg Road, Huber Heights, through October, starting at 5 p.m. Plenty of parking; Claybourne Grille Food Truck & Ice Cream Truck. All vehicles welcome.
- FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE-IN, 4 p.m. to dusk, Rip Rap Roadhouse, 6024 Rip Rap Road Dayton, through Sept. 27. All makes and years welcome. Outside food and drink service available or eat inside remodeled 1853 barn. Park on back grass lot. More than three acres of grass parking. www.ripraproadhouse.com
- FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE-IN AT LOFINO’S, 5 p.m. to dark, Lofinos Beaver Valley Shopping Center, Seajay Drive near U.S. 35/Fairfield Road exchange, Beavercreek, through Sept. 27. Using same site as last year, courtesy of SVG Motors. Sponsored by SVG Motors; Greene County Antique and Classic Car Club, Miami Valley chapter; and National Corvette Restorers Society. greenecarclub.com
- FRIDAY NIGHT KETTERING CRUISE-IN, 5 p.m. to dark, Kettering Towne Center at Dorothy Lane and Woodman Drive, through Sept. 13. Everything on wheels welcome. DJ, food. Robin, 937-620-6406
- AUG. 31, DAYTON CARS AND COFFEE, 8 to 11 a.m., Austin Landing. Held every other Saturday, rain or shine, until Oct. 14. Forgeline Motorsports, Hanson Audio Video and Acura of Dayton sponsor the bi-weekly events. Hospitality sponsor is Hilton Garden Inn at Austin Landing.
13TH ANNUAL DAYTON CONCOURS D’ELEGANCE AT CARILLON PARK, FEATURING THE GRAND CLASSICS – elegant machines with names like Packard, Rolls-Royce, Pierce-Arrow, Duesenberg, Bentley and Cadillac. Also will honor 50th anniversary of the Pontiac Trans-Am. Casual Preview Party on evening of Sept. 14 at Carillon Historical Park. www.daytonconcours.com
3rd ANNUAL VANDALIA NAZARENE CRUISE-IN, 5 to 8 p.m., 620 Stonequarry Road, Dayton. No registration fee, free admission, food, door prizes, music by Mike Carpenter. Sponsored by VNC Youth Group. Rain date Sept. 22. Church office, 937-890-1841
AUTO CROSS SOLO EVENT, Kil-Kare Speedway, 1166 Dayton-Xenia Road, Beavercreek. New racers encouraged to participate. Registration 9 to 10 a.m., drivers’ meeting 10:05 a.m. (walk track prior), FCO 10:15 a.m. (10 timed runs). Valid driver’s license, Snell 2005 or newer helmet required. Open to all makes and models. Sanctioned by Corvette Troy. Cost $30 to NCCC members, $35 nonmembers. Final date: Oct. 13. Janelle Flaharty, firstname.lastname@example.org, 937-248-5792
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.