Soup or Salad Course:
- Seafood Chowder
- Spinach salad with honey mustard
- Romaine salad with balsamic vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Prime Rib Egg Benedict: An eight-ounce prime rib with breakfast potatoes and topped with hollandaise and a poached egg. Served on toast.
- Tenderloin Skillet: Eight ounces of filet tips with asparagus, bell peppers, onions, breakfast potatoes and a poached egg. Served with hollandaise sauce.
- Smoked Salmon Egg Benedict: Thinly sliced Norwegian smoked salmon topped with hollandaise and a poached egg. Served on toast.
- Honey BBQ Salmon: Fresh Atlantic salmon with the restaurant’s sweet barbecue glaze and breakfast potatoes.
- Carver’s Steak & Egg: An 11-ounce New York strip with breakfast potatoes, topped with an egg and hollandaise sauce.
- Chocolate Brownie: Made with caramel chips, house-made chocolate sauce and whipped cream
- Carrot Cake: Moist carrot cake with cream cheese icing and crushed walnuts.
Reservations can be made by calling the restaurant at 937-433-7099.
Where: Carvers Steaks & Chops, 1535 Miamisburg-Centerville Rd., Dayton
When: Sunday, April 4. Brunch is from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Cost: $35 per person
More info: Website
The Easter Premium Farmhouse Feast from Bob Evans. CONTRIBUTED.
Credit: Ryan Benyi Photography
Credit: Ryan Benyi Photography
Bob Evans is serving up plenty of meal options this Easter. Customers can choose from among the following Bob Evans Easter meals:
- Easter Celebration Platter: Includes a full portion of Bob Evans’ slow-roasted turkey and hickory-smoked ham, two side dishes, cranberry relish and two dinner rolls. The platter is $11.99 and serves one. It is available for dine-in, delivery or curbside pickup during the week of March 29.
- Easter Celebration Family Meal: Includes a family-sized portion of slow-roasted turkey, eight hickory-smoked ham steaks, three family-sized sides, a dozen dinner rolls and cranberry relish. The meal is $59.99 and serves up to six people. Customers can indulge in this meal through curbside pickup, carryout or delivery during the week of March 29.
- Farmhouse Feast: This Bob Evans favorite includes slow-roasted turkey, hickory-smoked ham, side dishes like bread and celery dressing, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans with ham, macaroni and cheese, cranberry relish, rolls, banana bread, and cherry and apple pies. The feast is $129.99 and serves eight to 10 people. A smaller portion of the Farmhouse Feast is also available for smaller groups of four and eight starting at $59.99. Guests can order their feast by calling, ordering online or visiting any Bob Evans location until Saturday, April 3. The feast will be available via curbside pickup, carryout or delivery through Sunday, April 4.
- For those who would rather enjoy an Easter breakfast or brunch, Bob Evans is serving up a few festive options. The Farmer’s Choice Family Breakfast and new Honey Butter Chicken and Biscuit Family Breakfast start at $3.99 per person and can be enjoyed through curbside pickup, carryout or delivery at any Bob Evans location.
Already have a turkey or ham? Bob Evans is also offering family-sized versions of their side dishes that start at $6.99 and serve up to six people. Holiday desserts, such as cherry and apple pies, are also available for $10.99.
All Bob Evans locations will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Easter Sunday.
Where: Multiple locations throughout the Miami Valley
When: Now through Sunday, April 4
Cost: From $11.99 to $59.99
More info: Website
🐰🍴The Florentine Restaurant
The Florentine Restaurant will be offering an Easter buffet that can be enjoyed in the restaurant or through curbside pickup.
Guests will be able to choose from among the following entrees:
- Baked Ham
- Fried Chicken
And they can indulge in the following sides:
- Mashed potatoes
- Green beans
- Mac and cheese
- Baked beans
- Corn pudding
- Cole slaw
- Deviled eggs
- Rolls and butter
Assorted desserts will also be available.
Reservations are required and can be made by calling the restaurant at 937-855-7759.
Where: The Florentine Restaurant, 21 W. Market St., Germantown
When: Sunday, April 4 from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Cost: Dine-in buffet is $24.99 per adult and $10.99 per child under eight years of age. Curbside pickup is $20.99 for one entree and all sides.
More info: Website | Facebook
🐰🍴Amber Rose Restaurant and Catering
Amber Rose Restaurant will be offering an Easter Brunch Buffet with plenty of family-friendly options.
The following entrees will be available at the brunch buffet:
- Scrambled eggs
- French toast bake
- Omelet casserole
- Biscuits and gravy
- Chicken and waffles
- Honey ham
- Cabbage rolls
- Herb roasted pork loin
- Kids chicken tenders
The following side dishes will be available as well:
- Potatoes O’Brien
- Fresh fruit
- Potato pancakes
- Mac ‘n cheese
- Breakfast bread
- Smashed potatoes
- Home-style green beans
- Spinach salad
Desserts like Cherry Almond Bread Pudding, Apple Crisp and pies will also be available. Guests will be able to indulge in typical brunch delights like mimosas, Bloody Marys and Irish coffees.
Reservations are required and can be made by calling the restaurant at 937-228-2511.
Where: Amber Rose Restaurant, 1400 Valley St., Dayton
When: Sunday, April 4 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Cost: $30 per adult and $10 per child ages 10 and under
More info: Facebook
🐰🍴 El Meson
Where: 903 E. Dixie Drive, West Carrollton
When: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 4
Cost: Each item sold a la carte.
More info: A full menu and other details are available on the restaurant’s Facebook event page. Reservations can be made at at ElMeson.net. Seating is limited.
🐰🍴Brock Masterson’s Catering & Events
Where: 450 Patterson Road, Dayton
When: Full meal service available for pickup on April 4 from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. All orders must be placed by Friday, April 2 by 5 p.m.
Cost: Dinner for four: $140; dinner for two: $80. Payment due at pickup, cash or credit card. Gratuity not included.
More info: Brock Masterson’s Catering Facebook event page. To order, call or text Traci at 937-701-8926, or call 937-298-1234.
These full-service meals will be picked up in oven-safe pans for easy reheating along with instructions. The menu includes:
- Oven Roasted USDA Prime Standing Rib Roast, with homemade creamy horseradish sauce
- Hickory Smoked Sliced Ham
- Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Seasoned Green Beans
- Maple Glazed Baby Carrots
- Artisan Rolls with herb-infused butter
- Charcuterie Tray for four: $35
- Banana Foster Creme Pie: $20
- Coconut Creme Pie $18