The discussion will be co-hosted by Community Impact Editor Nick Hrkman and Dayton.com reporter Russell Florence and will feature panelists from around our region who have been working to advance solutions to issues critical to our communities, including:
- Juanita Darden, owner of Third Perk Coffeehouse, founder of SHE-Roe speaking program
- Dr. K. Edwin Bryant, scholar, public theologian, professor, author, and corporate strategist
- Dion Green, Founder/CEO of Flourishing Under Distress Given Encouragement (FUDGE) Foundation
- Anthony Head, chef, owner of Chicken Head’s
- Te’Jal Jarrae, host of What’s the Biz with TJ, Outreach Director for CO-OP Dayton
- NaAsiaha Simon, CEO of NaAsiaha Simon & Associates
Have a question for the panel? Email it to email@example.com or ask it in the comments of the Facebook livestream.
Community Conversations is a Dayton Daily News series of moderated panel discussions on topics important to the Dayton region. Watch the January Community Conversation about the 2023 regional economic outlook and last November’s Community Conversation about hunger and others on the Dayton Daily News Facebook page. You can also RSVP to the discussion on the Facebook Event page.