Prep: 5 minutes, plus time to freeze
Makes: 1 refreshing drink
Chocolate-covered coffee beans
1. Freeze: Pour cold coffee into ice cube trays. Freeze solid. Pop out cubes. Store in a plastic bag in the freezer.
2. Measure: Choose a serving glass. Fill with coffee cubes. Half fill with half-and-half.
3. Swirl: Empty contents of the glass into blender. (If your blender has a single-serve carafe, use that.) Add 1-2 teaspoons sugar and a drop of vanilla. Swirl smooth.
4. Pulse: Drop in a handful of coffee beans. Pulse a few times to break up (but not pulverize) beans.
5. Serve: Scrape into serving glass. Enjoy.