- Samantha Elder, Director of Strategic Initiatives and Communication at Montgomery County Alcohol Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services.
- Shannon Isom, President & CEO of the YWCA Dayton.
- Barbara Johnson, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Premier Health.
- Shannon Jones, Warren County Commissioner and former state lawmaker.
- Dr. Hind Moussa, Physician in obstetrics and gynecology with Kettering Health Network and associate professor at University of Cincinnati.
- Erin Rhinehart, Co-Managing Partner at Faruki PLL.
Rhinehart and Elder also are members of the Dayton Daily News Community Advisory Board.
The panel discussion was hosted by Dayton Daily News Editor Jim Bebbington, Investigative Editor Sam Sommer, and reporter Lynn Hulsey.
“During Women’s History Month, we’ve told many stories of women’s experience in our region; this community conversation is important as we begin to come out of COVID to surface ideas about what women need to succeed going forward,” Bebbington said.