The House on Wednesday approved a bipartisan, 2,741-page spending bill that would fund the U.S. government through the end of 2022, and provides money for thousands of projects across the nation.
The bill provided $782 billion for defense. It was approved by the U.S. Senate on Thursday night.
According to Turner’s office, locally directed funds include:
- Wright Patterson Regional Council of Governments - $1 million
- Interstate 675 / Grange Hall Road Interchange project - $400,000
- Child Development Center at Wright-Patterson - $24 million
- Dayton Arcade renovation – phase 2 initiatives - $3 million
- Sears rehabilitation in Trotwood - $2 million
- onMain, Dayton’s Imagination District Infrastructure Development - $900,000
- Cassano Health Center renovation and revitalization in West Dayton - $1.25 million
- Woodland Historic Chapel Preservation in Dayton - $1 million
- Sinclair Community College Center for Advanced Manufacturing in Dayton - $1 million
- Miami Valley Intern Academy in Dayton - $1 million