Residents likely to be displaced after Harrison Twp. house fire

The residents of a Harrison Township house will likely be displaced after a fire in the garage.

Fire crews responded Friday afternoon to a house in the 300 block of Nottingham Road.

ExplorePHOTOS: Harrison Township House Fire

Fire officials said that there were no injuries reported, and nobody was home at the time.

The fire was mostly contained in the garage, officials said, though the house was damaged enough that residents may be displaced.

About the Author