Amazon has a new virtual health clinic. Clark explains the tie-in with Amazon Pharmacy and how this limited service works. Also, there's a battle royale over pricing between manufacturers and retailers that goes way back and has recently gotten bigger. When shopping online, ever wonder why you often can't see the price until you put the item in your cart? Clark explains what's really going on and how to proceed.
- Amazon's Virtual Health Clinic: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- Manufacturer Pricing Restrictions: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- Amazon Health Care Has a New Virtual Clinic: Amazon Clinic
- New York Post: Companies set minimum prices to halt discounting among online retailers amid soaring inflation
- First TVs, now tortillas: U.S. companies set minimum prices to halt discounting
- Are cheap sunglasses bad for your eyes?
- Best Credit Cards for Extended Warranty: Top Picks for 2022
- Clark.com – TIRES
- The Best Places To Buy Tires
- How to Save Money on Car Insurance
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
The post 12.13.22 Amazon's Virtual Health Clinic / Manufacturer Pricing Restrictions appeared first on Clark Howard.