» BIZ BEAT: New discount clothing retailer may be coming to Dayton Mall
“Customer feedback has been overwhelmingly positive – in fact, Prime members have adopted this benefit at one of the fastest rates we’ve seen,” said Cem Sibay, vice president of Amazon Prime. “Since starting this rollout in mid-May, Prime members have already saved millions of dollars on everything from seasonal favorites to popular products.”
The Prime member savings are also available to customers who have Whole Foods Market groceries delivered through the Prime Now service. The service is available in 14 cities across the nation, including Cincinnati. Two-hour delivery on orders over $35 will be free.
»RELATED: Technical issue at PSA Airlines Dayton headquarters grounds 675 flights
Delivery from Whole Foods Market will continue expanding throughout 2018, according to a release.
Amazon officially aquired Whole Foods Market in August 2017 in a $13.7 billion deal, shaking up the grocery industry.
Whole Foods has a location in Washington Twp., two in the Cincinnati area and two in the Columbus area.
FIVE FAST READS
• Family Video closing 2 area stores, selling movies for as low as $1
• Macy’s to expand pop-up marketplace with new partnership
• Dayton flight to Houston successful; could lead to two flights
• Video game chain GameStop may be up for sale
• UPDATE: Beavercreek shopping center to expand