The Dayton Unit NAACP is hosting a Facebook Live Town Hall titled “The Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic” at 6 p.m. today and designed to protect the community.
The Town Hall will feature:
- Jeff A. Cooper, Health Commissioner, Public Health – Dayton and Montgomery County
- Felicia A. Hill, BSN, RN, Health Chair, Dayton Unit NAACP
- Dr. Derrick L. Forward, President, Dayton Unit NAACP
- Dr. Marc Belcastro, Chief Medical Officer, Premier Health
- John Weimer, Vice President, Network Emergency, Trauma, and Operations Command Center, Kettering Health Network
For more information, call 937-222-2172 or visit facebook.com/DaytonUnitNAACP/.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.