The Dayton Daily News would like to hear from readers about their experiences finding an assisted living community.
Many new assisted living facilities have been built or expanded in the region in recent years. We’d like to learn more about how the supply of assisted living facilities meets the demand from local residents.
Whether you successfully found the assisted living community that fits your needs, or whether you have not been able to find what you were looking for, we’d like to hear from you.
We’d like to interview readers about:
• What were you looking for in an assisted living community?
• What kind of options did you find?
• Were you able to find a community in the location you wanted to be in?
• If you are covered by the Medicaid waiver program, were you able to find a facility that accepted Medicaid?
• Do you have any advice for other readers who are looking for an assisted living facility?
If you would like to be interviewed for this story, contact reporter Kaitlin Schroeder at 937-225-2279 or email@example.com.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.