2. You will be directed to the My Account hub
3. You'll see "Find your Phone." Tap on that.
4. By doing so, you'll be able to do one of three things: make the phone ring at maximum volume, lock it, or locate its position using the Device Manager.
1. Do the same thing until you get to My Account
2. My Account will direct you to iCloud and Apple's Find My iPhone tracking
Other upgrades are set for Google's My Account. According to a blog entry by Guemmy Kim, a product manager for Google, "Coming soon, you'll be able to simply search for your own name, and if you're signed in, you'll see a shortcut to My Account."