House fire reported in northern Darke County

UPDATE@11:06 a.m.

The fire started about 10 this morning, and it appears to have started in the chimney of the home, officials said.

No one was home at the time the fire started, there seems to be extensive damage to the structure.

Firefighters from five departments were at the scene. There were no injuries.

First report:

A house fire has been reported this morning in the area of Greenville St. Marys Road and Ohio 185, according to initial reports.

Initial crews on the scene reported smoke and flames coming from a window of the house, according to dispatchers.

We’re working to learn more information on this reported fire.

ExploreDOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APPS FOR THE LATEST BREAKING NEWS