Computer modem causes fire in bedroom in Springfield

UPDATE @ 7:12 a.m.:

A computer modem in an upstairs bedroom of a Springfield home caught fire Wednesday morning.

MORE LOCAL NEWS:  WATCH: Domino’s Pizza robber in camo jumps counter

The Springfield Fire Department quickly extinguished the fire in the 1500 block of North Limestone Street around 6 a.m.

No one was injured in the fire that was contained to the bedroom, according to firefighters at the scene.

North Limestone Street was blocked while crews worked to extinguish the flames.

About the Author