“Cross Pointe Center continues to provide the Centerville community convenient access to a wide variety of goods, services, and dining options. A.C. Moore will be yet another strong retail addition to the current mix of businesses. We look forward to their success in the years to come,” Rodney said.
A.C. Moore employs more than 5,000 people across 140 stores. The company first expanded into Ohio with a store in Columbia Twp. near Cincinnati in June. At the time, the company announced that it planned to open 13 new locations, including six in Ohio.
»RELATED: Plan to see new products at local ALDI stores: Here’s what we know
There are also employment opportunities posted for stores in Hilliard, North Olmstead and Parma.
A.C. Moore offers a 15 percent discount to college students, teachers and members of the military. Customers can also join the company’s loyalty program that provides $10 back for every $200 spent, as well as a VIP loyalty program that offers customers an additional 5 percent off every time they shop.
This news organization has reached out to A.C. Moore and Cross Pointe’s leasing agents for more information.
FIVE FAST READS
• Walmart adds meal kits that cook in 15 minutes with 1 pan
• Looking for new office space? New downtown Dayton program to help first-timers
• New paint party business opens downtown
• Whole Foods stores begins 30-minute pickup option
• This massive new greenhouse is harvesting its first organic crops, and you could see them in your store soon