"Those days are long gone," RTA union president Glenn Salyer told the I-Team of bus drivers making $100,000.
The top-paid bus drivers last year each earned more than $30,000 in overtime.
The five highest-paid RTA employees last year were:
1. CEO Mark Donaghy: $218,709
2. Bus driver Herbert Long: $117,056
3. Chief Performance Officer Eugene Rhodes: $116,436
4. Chief Financial Officer Mary Stanforth: $115,251
5. Chief Capital Officer Robert Ruzinsky: $113,913
Local governments make payroll with your money. That's why the I-Team is using Ohio public records laws to assemble and analyze payroll data for governments across our region.
Go here for a growing database of government employees who made more than $50,000 in gross compensation last year and in 2014.