• Main Street between Second and Fourth streets
• Ludlow Street between Second and Third streets
• Third Street between Ludlow and Jefferson streets
• Access to the Leigh Parking Garage will not be available on Friday, May 24 (or Saturday, May 25) due to these closures. The Arts Garage (Second and Ludlow) will offer all-day parking for $5 for anyone displaced from the Leigh Garage on Friday, May 24. No code will be needed – simply pay at the gate Friday morning.
» RELATED: Dayton uniting against Klan's message
Beginning approximately 6:30 p.m. Friday (closed until Sunday:
• Main Street between First and Second streets (in addition to Thursday closures)
• Ludlow Street between First and Second streets (in addition to Thursday closures)
• Third Street between Wilkinson and Ludlow streets (in addition to Thursday closures)
• Second Street between Wilkinson and Jefferson streets
• The RTA bus hub (Wright Stop Plaza) also will close during this time. A temporary hub will be located near the Main branch of the Dayton Metro Library – on Third Street between St. Clair and Patterson.
Beginning approximately 10:00 a.m. Saturday, May 25 (closed until Sunday):
• Monument Avenue between Jefferson Street and Patterson Boulevard
• St. Clair Street between Monument Avenue and First Street
• Harries Street (no access to Monument Avenue)
The city of Dayton will begin closing some downtown Dayton streets beginning Thursday and through Sunday due to security preparations for a Saturday rally planned by a KKK group.
The preparations are also resulting in the temporary relocation of the RTA bus hub, as well as changes to RTA bus routes, including The Flyer. For full details on RTA route changes, including maps and timing of re-routes, click here.
More information about the city's preparations for the rally can be found at www.daytonohio.gov/may25.