The Dayton Flyers will practice from 4:25 to 5:05 p.m. Thursday at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis in preparation for a 7:10 p.m. Friday game against Wichita State in the first round of the NCAA tournament.
The practice is open to the public. Fans can attend for free. Here’s the complete practice schedule for the eight teams in Indianapolis:
- Noon to 12:40 p.m.: Oklahoma State
- 12:45 p.m. to 1:25 p.m.: Jacksonville State
- 1:30 p.m. to 2:10 p.m.: Michigan
- 2:15 p.m. to 2:55 p.m.: Louisville
- 4:25 p.m. to 5:05 p.m.: Dayton
- 5:10 p.m. to 5:50 p.m.: Kentucky
- 5:55 p.m. to 6:35 p.m.: Wichita State
- 6:40 p.m. to 7:20 p.m.: Northern Kentucky
The TV crew in Indianpolis will be Jim Nantz, Grant Hill, Bill Raftery and Tracy Wolfson. Dayton’s game Friday will be on CBS, WHIO Ch.7.
Thank you for reading the Dayton Daily News and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Dayton Daily News. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.