FOOD AND DRINKS
These are the places to enjoy deals on dining and drinks in downtown Dayton during the November First Friday event:
- Local Cantina, 501 E. First St: First Friday specials include $5 Mustache Ride Margaritas and $3 Draft pints from 3-6 p.m.
- Lock 27 Brewing, 329 E. First St., 937-433-2739: Celebrate the release of “Milkshake IPA #5 Azacca,” with creamy bitterness and a pineapple aroma. Lock 27′s Great American Beer Festival bronze medal-winning Belgian Wit will be on tap.
- Table 33 Dayton, 130 W. Second St.: “Flight Night” is on the menu for First Friday with specials on a a flight of “slider burgers” (three to a flight), a flight of beers (three to a flight) and a flight of house-made milkshakes (three to a flight). Enjoy these Flight Night specials on Friday from 5-8 p.m., along with a full regular menu of food, desserts and drinks.
- Winans Chocolates and Coffee, 221 N. Patterson Blvd.: Enjoy a fall First Friday at Winans with a special offer of $8 glasses of wine (enjoy inside or on the patio).
- Dayton Beer Company, Dayton Barrel Works Artisan Distillery, 324 E. Second St.: It’s the grand release weekend for the distillery’s signature bottled spirits at downtown’s newest cocktail and coffee bar, which is an extension of the Dayton Beer Company. The bar will feature signature cocktails with an emphasis on locally-sourced ingredients and house-made syrups and bitters, and coffee from Audacity Coffee, based in Kettering.
These are some of the deals to be had in downtown Dayton shops during November’s First Friday event:
- Now and Zen DIY Studio, 37 S. St. Clair St.: Now and Zen will be giving away gift bags (includes air plant, a misting bottle and a gemstone) with the purchase of any DIY Kit. All succulents and air plants are “buy two, get one free.” Customers who post their purchase on Facebook or Instagram before they check out and tag Now and Zen DIY Studio will receive 10 percent off their purchase.
- Vidia’s Closet, 27 S. St. Clair St.: For First Friday, in-store only, guests can shop Vidia’s Closet and get 20 percent off their purchase. The shop will be open until 7 p.m. For more information, call 937-813-2144.
For more information about the Downtown Dayton Partnership’s November First Friday event, visit www.downtowndayton.org.
WANT TO GO?
What: Downtown Dayton Partnership’s November First Friday
Where: Various businesses and organizations across downtown Dayton
When: Friday, Nov. 6, beginning at 5 p.m.
More info: www.downtowndayton.org | Facebook