There are currently EverWalk Ambassadors in 30 states and Washington D.C. as well as Canada, England, France and Sweden.
“I recently joined a weeklong EverWalk Epic event in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where we met EverWalkers from all over and walked 10 miles each day,” Grosvenor said. “I was on hand to answer nature questions. It was great to finally meet Diana and Bonnie and other EverWalkers that I have come to know through social media. It’s a very warm, encouraging and inspiring group to be involved with. We truly are like a family.”
All the walks that Grosvenor leads throughout the Greene County Parks are free and open to all ages. Well-mannered dogs on leashes are also welcome.
EverWalkers can also download the EverWalk app which includes news and chats. Connect with other EverWalkers, post photos and learn more about upcoming events.
Upcoming EverWalk schedule
To join an upcoming EverWalk, visit https://reservations.gcparkstrails.com/programs/
· June 25: Russ Nature Reserve, 2380 Kemp Road, Beavercreek
· July 30: Narrows Reserve, 2575 Indian Ripple Road, Xenia
· August 27: Indian Mound Reserve, 2750 US 42, Cedarville
· September 24: Pearl’s Fen, 4535 Byron Road, Fairborn
· October 29: Halloween costume walk starting at Xenia Station, 150 South Miami Ave., Xenia