Arby’s Restaurant Group Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, and the chain has more than 3,300 restaurants worldwide. It not yet apparent if Ohio locations were impacted by the breach.
Other restaurants, including Wendy's, has had data breaches in recent months. In late June, Noodles & Company announced a data security breach may have compromised payment information for customers, including people who visited restaurants in Ohio.
Arby’s has locations across the Miami Valley and Cincinnati.
FIVE QUICK BUSINESS READS
• Local restaurant offering heart-shaped pizza
• New Elder-Beerman shops opening in Dayton
• Kroger acquires iconic cheese company
• #DeleteUber: Company takes small hit after Trump controversy
• New retailer pushes back opening date for Dayton area store