Wakeman, who will speak Oct. 17, is a New York Times best-selling author and international keynote speaker with over 25 years experience cultivating a revolutionary new approach to leadership, according to her website biography. She was named one of the “Top 100 Leadership Experts to Follow” on Twitter.
Wakeman’s newest book, “No Ego,” points out that ego-driven behaviors are the No. 1 source of drama in workplaces today, and it’s costing organizations billions annually.
Sanders, who will speak Feb. 6, also is a New York Times bestselling author, public speaker, and former Yahoo! executive. In 2005, he founded Deeper Media, which provides consulting and training services for leading companies, trade associations and government agencies.
Gordon, who will speak April 11, is the author of 17 books including five best-sellers: The Energy Bus, The Carpenter, Training Camp, You Win in the Locker Room First and The Power of Positive Leadership.
The speaking engagements will take place at the Victoria Theatre in downtown Dayton. Tickets for the series go on sale Monday, Aug. 28 and can be bought online ticketcenter.stage.com.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• Target to introduce 3 new brands in August, September
• Store openings and closings: What's going on in local retail?
• 5 new restaurants and retailers coming to The Greene
• Workplace incivility, aggression impacts more than half of US workers
• Itchy eyes? You're not alone. It's hay fever season in Southwest Ohio